Carers Rights Day complimentary coaching for working carers
For Carers Rights Day on 21st November and to acknowledge the huge contribution made by working carers, we are offering complimentary places for up to 15 people with caring responsibilities to sample our coaching workshop for carers.
Being a working carer brings a unique set of pressures that often go unrecognised at work. However, with over four million working carers in the UK, it is clear there’s a real need to ensure support is in place to help carers integrate their careers with managing their responsibilities at home.
Kindly hosted by Allianz, our practical workshop based upon first-hand experiences of the challenges involved is tailored specifically to the needs of carers within the workplace.
Attendees will benefit from:
- The opportunity to talk openly about the challenges of combining caring and career, as well as the chance to share and be offered strategies to address these challenges constructively.
- Developing additional strategies and options as well as greater confidence to make things work as effectively as possible for their circumstances.
- Meeting a relevant support network of other working carers.
Organisations will benefit from:
- The opportunity to sample one of our flagship courses at no cost.
- The chance to find out more about our style of working and programme content.
- Gaining valuable feedback from your own employees about our courses and how they may fit with your employee support programmes.
- A chance to show support for working carers on Carers Rights Day.
For more information and details about securing a place on one of the taster sessions, download the invite here.