“As a previous participant on How Do You Do It’s programmes, I benefitted hugely as a new working mother. Fast forward nine years and I’m delighted to be able to support other working parents and carers as part of this dynamic team”.
Carolyn Ley is passionate about supporting business professionals to shape fulfilling and high performing careers.
Caro has twenty years’ experience of career coaching and consulting in the UK and internationally, helping leading organisations to attract, develop and retain talent.
Building strong relationships at all levels – from graduates to C suite – Caro is known for her commercial and collaborative approach.
Her roles in EY and Herbert Smith Freehills have enabled Caro to develop deep expertise in professional services. Caro also has experience in investment banking, media, FMCG and retail, healthcare, public sector and charities.
With three young children and carer responsibilities for a close relative, Carolyn has plenty of first-hand experience in balancing family and career.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- MA Modern & Medieval Languages, Cambridge University
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Accreditation, OPP
- Life-Styles Inventory Accreditation, Human Synergistics
- Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test Accreditation (MSCEIT), Evidence-Based Psychology
- Appreciative Inquiry Certificate, Positive Leadership Pty. Ltd
- Competency Design and Job Analysis Accreditation, SHL
- Occupational Testing – Level A and Level B Plus Intermediate, The British Psychological Society
- Facilitator and coach – EMEA, How Do You Do It
- Director, Nimble Career Coaching & Consulting
- Learning & Development Manager, Herbert Smith Freehills
- People Lead On Client Care Strategy, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Learning & Organisational Development Manager, EY
- Graduate Recruitment Officer, EY
- Associate, Russell Reynolds Associates