‘I feel privileged to work with organisations to support individuals on their personal journeys to being confident and competent in making their career and life work for them’
Clair Hodgson knows how to bring out the best in people. A skilled facilitator of executive and high-performance teams, and qualified in Myers Briggs, she brings her considerable HR experience to every training and coaching session she leads. Her previous roles, including joint venture HR Director with Post Office Financial Services and First Rate Exchange Services, have given her valuable expertise in performance management systems, the establishment of HR functions and business restructuring.
Clair’s analytical skills, empathy and insight, make all the difference to the teams, executives and organisations she works with. At How Do You Do It, Clair has played an instrumental role in helping Deloitte reduce post maternity attrition from 19.4% to 8.3%.
As a working mother of two girls, Clair is passionate about helping people to reach their full potential whilst juggling the demands of all aspects of their life.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Chartered Fellow, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
- MA Human Resource Management, the University of the West of England
- BSc Politics, Bristol University
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Accreditation,
- OPP Emotional Competence Indicator Accreditation, Hay Group
- EMEA Director How Do You Do It
- HR Director, Post Office Financial Services and First Rate Exchange Services Ltd
- HR Business Partner, UK Financial Services, Bank of Ireland
- Senior HR Business Partner, Ernst & Young