“Becoming a mum to two children hasn’t diminished how much I enjoy and value my career but meant rethinking what worked best for me and my family in combining work and home life. The importance of being able to work flexibly is something I am passionate about supporting both organisations and individuals to achieve.”
Debs Ingham is a hugely experienced coach and facilitator. Combining her training and experience provides her with a powerful understanding of how to align business and strategic goals with an individual’s personal goals.
An occupational psychologist, researcher and guest-lecturer, she’s implemented leadership and development programmes and facilitated assessment and selection initiatives in diverse organisations including EY, BP and John Lewis. During the past 5 years with How Do You Do It, Debs has helped a range of organisations successfully embrace more agile and inclusive working practices. Most notably leading How Do You Do Its work with Deloitte where she has overseen a reduction in post maternity attrition from 19.4% to 8.3%.
Her two children are key reasons she is passionate about supporting people to successfully integrate their work and personal life and committed to delivering results for their employers.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist, British Psychological Society and Health & Care Professions Council
- Member, Division of Occupational Psychology and Special Group in Coaching Psychology, British Psychological Society
- Accredited Coach & Mentor, Level 5, Institute of Leadership & Management
- Masters of Science Occupational Psychology, Birkbeck College, University of London
- Bachelor of Science, Social Psychology, Loughborough University
- Level A & B Psychometric Testing, British Psychological Society (MBTI, 16PF, FIRO B, WAIS-IV, WRAT, TOWRE, ART & Beery)
- Accredited Practitioner, Neuro-linguistic Programming
- EMEA Director How Do You Do It
- Occupational Psychologist, EY, BP, John Lewis, KPMG
- Coach, EY, Proctor & Gamble, PWC, Thomsons, Lloyds TSB
- Co-author, Assessor bias in selection and assessment methods, Dewberry, Chris and Jordan, Deborah (2006)
- Speaker, BPS Occupational Psychology Annual Conference, 2006
- Guest Lecturer, Loughborough University Business School Senior Manager,
- Learning & Development, EY