I am a dad of a 27-year-old boy and a coach. Redefining success gave me the clarity and peace of mind to enjoy being a father while continuing to have a satisfying career. I have experienced the challenges of this transition and now I feel privileged to be able to support working parents on this journey”.
In my corporate life, I have 30 years of international experience as a credit risk director and board member, mainly in the payments industry. I am still active as a consultant and am dedicated to coaching leaders who are eager to continue to pursue their career goals whilst embracing the privileges and the challenges of becoming a parent.
Throughout my career, I have experienced recognition and success, but also the effects of burnout. I understand how challenging it can be to keep it all in balance and, therefore, how important it is to take the time to reassess our priorities and redefine success in alignment with what truly matters to us. Having the right support during this transition is beneficial not only for the parents, but also for the companies that are keen to support and retain them.
I am the author of “The Way of the Wind,” a novel inspired by a true story that describes the awakening journey of a former manager whose limiting beliefs had led him to burnout.
- Coach and Consultant – Freelance
- Director Credit Risk Architecture – Fiserv
- Regional Director of Credit Risk and Member of the Board – Fiserv
- Credit Director – Diners Club (Citigroup)
- Credit Expert – Wind Telecomunicazioni
- Project Manager – American Express
- Accredited Professional Coaching Mastery (ICF accredited programme)
- Coaching for Engagement (Train the Trainer for Managers FD/Fiserv – UK).
- Situational Leadership (Amex – UK).
- A range of sector specific courses like
- Advanced Consumer Risk Seminar (Citibank – NY).
- Prince 2 (Project Management FD/Fiserv – UK).