Kylie is a highly experienced leader and coach with expertise in strategy, leadership, change, inclusion and diversity, wellbeing and communication.
She has designed and led organisational development programs across a range of industries, coaching executives, leaders and employees to achieve successful long-term change. As an inclusion and diversity advocate, Kylie has championed contemporary workplace policy and practice for working parents, coaching and supporting them to balance their work and caring roles in a sustainable and fulfilling way.
Kylie’s signature blend of curiosity, empathy and courage helps others learn more about themselves, broaden their thinking, identify and overcome limiting patterns and navigate complexity. As a working parent of two wonderful children, she is always learning (and unlearning!).
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- ACTP (ongoing), Global Coaching Institute
- Inside Coaching, Coaches Rising
- The Neuroscience of Change, Coaches Rising
- Search Inside Yourself Leadership training, SIY Global
- CEW Leaders Program, Chief Executive Women
- BA (Communication Studies)
- Coach and facilitator, How Do You Do It
- Head of Culture, Inclusion and Wellbeing (OD), Allens
- Head of Inclusion and Diversity, Communication Manager, AMP
- HR Business Partner, AMP Capital
- Group Internal Communication Manager, BT Financial Group,
- Communication Manager, HSBC, IBM