Associate Sydney & Brisbane, Australia
“Doing what I love and having enough time for self-care helps me stay balanced.”
Maree Lipschitz is a well-known Australian speaker and coach. She specialises in transitions and helping people to manage important changes in their personal and professional lives.
Her unique and sensitive approach to career coaching is based on her NLP training as well as her own corporate background as an information scientist and industrial chemist.
Helping executives, leaders and corporate employees appreciate how their personal life experiences can become a competitive advantage at work is one of her many passions.
Maree’s powerful insight and understanding of how to manage roles at home and at work are driven by her own experience as the working mother of Emily and Elliot.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- BSc Hons Chemistry, University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Information Science, University of Technology, Queensland
- Practitioner Certification, Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certification, Neglect & Abuse: Facilitating Different Wounds
- Associate Member, Institute of Group Leaders, NSW
- Coaching Levels 1 & 2, Institute of Executive Coaching
- Executive Coach and Facilitator, How Do You Do It
- Director, Facilitator & Trainer, Feedback Training and Facilitation
- Founding Member and Senior Facilitator, Pathways Foundation