Since becoming a mother, I understand the struggles of balancing parenting with working life. Learning patience with myself and others, accepting that I am only human and my unconditional love for my child have increased my empathy for others going through similar experiences. You can certainly count on me for your parenting journey – just get in touch!
Pamela is a highly qualified Chartered Occupational Psychologist (CPsychol) with over 12 years’ experience, specialising in leadership development (one-to-one and team coaching), assessment and training. She is fluent in three languages (English, German and Bengali) and is passionate about applying a multi-cultural perspective to her work. Pamela has delivered work in English and German to a range of large public and private sector clients and is confident at leading the room (face-to-face or virtual experience), quickly developing a genuine rapport with clients.
Combining strong commercial experience with academic rigour, Pamela brings expertise in emotional intelligence, resilience, derailment, learning agility, managing conflict, cultural diversity, influencing skills, effective communication and identification of leadership potential.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- How Do You Do It – coach and facilitator
- Company director – InsightAbility Ltd delivering coaching interventions to a number of FTSE 100 companies
- Hult International Business School – Adjunct Faculty for Leadership/Management MBA pathways
- Global Faculty Manager – Korn Ferry
- Lead Consultant – The Myers Briggs Company
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist (CPsychol), Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS), member of the BPS Division of Coaching, an EMCC (European Mentoring Coaching Council), EQA accredited coach and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner