Co-owner, Director & COO
Tim is a business leader with over 25 years’ experience as a C-Level Executive across industries such as financial & professional services, technology, property and human capital management. He has strong credentials in executive management, operations, finance and transformational behavioural change.
Committed to being a pioneer in role modelling the way men can combine career and family responsibilities, Tim has kept a life diary throughout his executive career that dedicated time to his four pillars of success; family relationships, career, health and interests, actively integrating his role as a business leader with that of being a working father rather than being defined solely by his work.
Tim has been a sponsor of multiple major business transformation and change management projects and has a deep understanding of how teams operate and perform in a rapidly changing business landscape where the move to outcome-focused virtual teams and away from functional teams are becoming the norm.
As a Co-owner, Director & COO, Tim’s commercial and financial background has supported sustainable business growth for How Do You Do It, ensuring the appropriate infrastructure, processes and governance are established at each stage. He has been instrumental in developing the business model and technological capabilities of the company, to allow for scale and the increasingly international nature of the business.
He is passionate about the behavioural change How Do You Do It is achieving in partnership with clients and is particularly interested in the changing nature of fatherhood and the way teams are being managed for the future that is increasingly flexible.
Education & qualifications
- BCOM- University of NSW – Bachelor of Commerce;
- FCA – Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand;
- MAICD – Australian Institute of Company Directors;
- FIML – Fellow Institute of Managers & Leaders.
- Co-owner, Director & COO How Do You Do It
- Transformation Projects for University of Technology Sydney, City of Parramatta Council, Urban Growth, Australian Institute of Management NSW & ACT and APC Australia Pty Ltd;
- CFO and COO roles at Australian ASX and US NASDAQ Listed Companies;
- Executive Director in Investment Banking;
- Senior Audit & Advisory Manager KPMG in Sydney and London.