One-to-one coaching support
COVID-19 is adding a heightened level of difficulty and pressure for working parents and carers who are often already juggling competing and constant demands. Individual coaching gives parents and carers the opportunity to get to the heart of what they need to do to manage the situation, so it is as workable as possible. For the organisation it means that individuals are able to maximise the contribution they can make in both the short and long term.
Results for working parents and carers
Our crisis coaching sessions give working parents and carers the opportunity to:
- Talk openly about the issues of being a parent and/or carer during COVID-19 – what is working/what isn’t?
- Identify their priorities for integrating career and family – what are the essentials?
- Develop strategies and an action plan that will work for them to address their specific circumstances during this new normal.
Coaching delivery options
- For working parents / carers alone
- For working parents / carers with their leader / manager
- For working parents / carers with their partner at home