We provide consultancy to support organisations and a range of programmes to support individuals and teams at all life stages.
Our starting point with any client is understanding the challenges that are unique to their organisation and the support they already offer to individuals and their managers. From this we develop tailored programmes to meet their objectives and budgets and work in tandem with the initiatives they may already have in place.
As well as providing specific programmes for parents and carers we also offer broader support for people at all life stages. For a flavour of the types of programmes we offer click here.
- Working flexibly – large group workshop to help individuals successfully work a non-standard pattern. This programme can also be combined with our managing and working in hybrid teams programmes for managers and teams.
- Post career break coaching – 1:1 or group returners coaching to support a successful transition back to the workplace after an extended period of absence.
- Employee resource groups – workshops, facilitated sessions and panels to support the effectiveness of employee resource groups.
- High performance coaching – 1:1 coaching for executives and individuals on a leadership track
- Gender parity – large group workshop to help teams explore the challenges and solutions to achieving gender parity.