“As a working father of two boys, I’ve personally experienced the trials and tribulations of balancing a career with family-life over a number of years. It doesn’t get any easier!
I believe that everyone can benefit from support in working out what they want as a parent and as a professional. Similarly, employers don’t always find it easy to adapt to the changing needs of parents, whilst still achieving demanding organisational goals. Working with people to navigate these challenges fits with my personal values around creating workplaces that are, above all, human places”
Roger Coles is a facilitator, coach and consultant with 25 years of experience in the fields of individual and organisational development. He has worked with managers and leaders in a broad range of industries including financial services, professional services, media and communications, retail, manufacturing, transport and automotive.
Roger passionately believes that there is untapped potential in all of us. He sees his role as providing developmental experiences that help people access this more readily, and channel it in the most productive ways to deliver personal and business success. He recognises that the modern business environment presents some unique challenges, which many of us feel ill-equipped to navigate. So, creating the right learning environment, where people feel able to look at themselves honestly and try out new things, is a key feature of his approach.
- BSc Psychology – University of Hertfordshire
- MSc Occupational Psychology – University of Hertfordshire
- Associate Certified Coach – International Coaching Federation
- Practitioner Certificate in Organisational Development – NTL Institute of Applied Behavioural Science
- Qualified in leading psychometric tools including MBTI, Hogan, FIRO-B, Facet5, Emotional Intelligence Profile (EIP) and WAVE
- Member, Division of Occupational Psychology and Special Group in Coaching Psychology, British Psychological Society
- Facilitator and coach – How Do You Do It
- Director – Keeping It Human
- Head of Leadership Development – British Broadcasting Corporation
- OD & Change Partner – Vodafone UK
- Learning & Development Business Partner – Virgin Media
- European Learning & Development Consultant – Chubb Insurance Company of Europe