Group coaching taster event
Thursday 2 May 9.00am – 12.00pm
Complimentary places available to sample our award-winning coaching programme for working parents
Our morning taster event will allow attendees to participate in a 2.5-hour group coaching session covering some of the key topics and exercises from our overall longer programmes to support working parents. The session will be most beneficial to working parents with young children and we would encourage you to choose a representative who will gain personal value from the programme and will be able to provide relevant feedback about the relevance of this support in your organisation.
We are offering a maximum of 15 complimentary places to working parents from interested organisations.
Attendees will benefit from:
- The opportunity to talk openly about the issues of being a working parent as well as the chance to share and be offered solutions to address these issues constructively
- Building their understanding of the keys to ‘making it work’ across career, family and their organisation
- Developing strategies for combining parenting with corporate responsibilities so that they are more productive, satisfied and efficient in both areas of their life
- Meeting a relevant support network of other professional parents
Organisations will benefit from:
- The opportunity to sample one of our flagship courses for working parents at no cost
- The chance to find out more about our style of working and programme content
- Gaining valuable feedback from your own employee about our courses and how they may fit with your working parent support programmes
- An overview and supporting collateral outlining our full range of employee support services
TIMING AND LOCATION The working parents taster event will be run on Thursday 2nd May from 9.00am-12.00pm. Registration is from 9.00am and the course will start promptly at 9.30 am. Venue: Linklaters LLP, One Silk St, London, EC2Y 8HQ.
For further information or to see if your organisation may benefit from sending an attendee, please contact Clair Hodgson (email@example.com) or Debs Ingham (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also download the invite here.