Supporting the progression and retention of working parents in a top 25 UK Law Firm
We have been working with a top 25 UK law firm since 2016 to provide a comprehensive group coaching programme for working parents. Initially focused on working mothers, our sessions have been extended to include working fathers and a separate group coaching programme for working carers has also been held.
This case study outlines the evolution of the project and, most importantly, the results based on qualitative and quantitative feedback from programme participants.
· Improved confidence at work through increased feelings of being able to achieve success at work and at home
· Positive impact on retention and attraction thought increased feelings that the firm offers good support to working parents, 6.36 out of 10 pre course to 7.81 post.
· Stronger networks reported across the firm.
· 100% recommendation from those attending
· 9.5/10 for course facilitation
Click here for a link to the full case study including direct quotes from participants.
More case studies – See how we have supported other clients programmes for working parents, carers and managers.