Lisa oversees the behind-the-scenes operations in the Australian business and takes pride in enabling the best client and participant experience possible. She graduated from Monash University with a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Media and Communications. When she isn’t busy helping working parents manage career and family, she is busy wrangling her 6 and 3-year-old and practicing yoga.
Archives: Our Team
“Empowering working parents to achieve success at work and home is an absolute privilege”
Lauren is an experienced facilitator and coach who is passionate about bringing How Do You Do It to the Perth market.
Her pragmatic and compassionate approach to facilitation is based on her specialized facilitation training in the working parent’s space, as well as her corporate experience in the legal industry.
Lauren has a passion for diversity and strives to provide working parents with tools, strategies and solutions to effectively manage the constant juggle of work and family life.
Lauren has 2 children (including an active toddler!) and is well versed in the challenges faced by working parents.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Business, University of Columbia (USA)
- Diploma in Law, University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma, College of Law, St Leonards
- Executive Coach and Facilitator, How Do You Do It
- Practicing Solicitor, various law firms
- Legal Consultant, Hudson Resources, Hong Kong
- Mentoring and Coaching, The Smith Family
- Speaker at various events across the legal and finance industries over a period of 10 years
“Actively managing the natural tensions between my work and family continues to be an enriching and deepening experience. I’m so grateful for it.”
Maggie Mulham aims to help workplaces be healthy, supportive and sustainable.
An experienced HR expert as well as a qualified health practitioner, her unique combination of skills and expertise brings an extra dimension to her coaching and facilitation sessions.
Maggie is passionate about helping people feel better – in health, at home and at work.
She has designed and delivered health, weight & stress management programmes; facilitated team building, leadership and diversity programs for corporate groups throughout Australia and Asia; and has delivered keynote presentations on health and wellness at work.
As mother to Elliot and Allegra and stepmother to adult children, Georgia and Sam, she understands the challenges working parents face and believes that successful management of roles at home and at work can make a real difference to health and happiness.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Health Science, UNE, Armidale
- Diploma Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Homoeopathy, Nature Care College
- The Leadership Circle 360 Degree Profile Accreditation
- Process Oriented Psychology Training, ongoing DISC Accreditation, ongoing
- Conflict Resolution Training, Conflict Resolution Network
- Director, High Challenge, Corporate Outdoor Team Building
- Assistant Manager, Hopewood Health Retreat
- Senior Consultant, Training and Development, Compass Learning,
- Consultant & Leadership Coach, The Change Company
“Doing what I love and having enough time for self-care helps me stay balanced.”
Maree Lipschitz is a well-known Australian speaker and coach. She specialises in transitions and helping people to manage important changes in their personal and professional lives.
Her unique and sensitive approach to career coaching is based on her NLP training as well as her own corporate background as an information scientist and industrial chemist.
Helping executives, leaders and corporate employees appreciate how their personal life experiences can become a competitive advantage at work is one of her many passions.
Maree’s powerful insight and understanding of how to manage roles at home and at work are driven by her own experience as the working mother of Emily and Elliot.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- BSc Hons Chemistry, University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Information Science, University of Technology, Queensland
- Practitioner Certification, Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certification, Neglect & Abuse: Facilitating Different Wounds
- Associate Member, Institute of Group Leaders, NSW
- Coaching Levels 1 & 2, Institute of Executive Coaching
- Executive Coach and Facilitator, How Do You Do It
- Director, Facilitator & Trainer, Feedback Training and Facilitation
- Founding Member and Senior Facilitator, Pathways Foundation
Linda works with organisations that are intent on improving the number of women in senior leadership. She does this by drawing out the best thinking of both women and men to achieve a balanced and strong culture of inclusion, believing that by involving men and women in creating the leaders of tomorrow, we make it a “leadership” issue, not a women’s issue.
She helps organisations and individuals achieve a balanced and supportive culture by speaking, facilitating and coaching on subjects such as:
• Influencing through others
• Exploring unconscious bias
• Increased job flexibility
• Career partnering
• Understanding behavioural differences
• Meeting room respect
• Listening with purpose & meaning
Previously, Linda worked in financial services for over 20 years, including as an Executive Vice President at BT Financial Group, managing a National Client Relations Department of over 300 people.
Combining hundreds of hours in coaching male and female senior executives with her experience in the corporate world, Linda brings a unique perspective about how strong relationships between leaders, male and female, are key to a successful culture.
Linda is the author of two books about making sense of financial matters. She lives in Sydney with her husband and two children and has two stepchildren and three step-granddaughters.
Qualifications and memberships
- ACC Associate Certified Coach, ICF
- Member of the AICD
- Founding member of Global Women Leaders
Jane is one of the newest members of the How Do You Do It team, joining us in October 2021. She has quickly become an integral part of the team in EMEA as well as being of wider support globally. Jane has 30+ years in business development with a background in hospitality, events and hotels including senior roles at Marriott and Radisson. Her experience means she builds strong long-lasting relationships at all levels and is working with the EMEA Directors to ascertain new potential clients who might like to know about How Do You Do Its’ support and programmes.
With three children including 12-year-old twins, Jane has plenty of first-hand experience in integrating family and career.
“As a previous participant on How Do You Do It’s programmes, I benefitted hugely as a new working mother. Fast forward nine years and I’m delighted to be able to support other working parents and carers as part of this dynamic team”.
Carolyn Ley is passionate about supporting business professionals to shape fulfilling and high performing careers.
Caro has twenty years’ experience of career coaching and consulting in the UK and internationally, helping leading organisations to attract, develop and retain talent.
Building strong relationships at all levels – from graduates to C suite – Caro is known for her commercial and collaborative approach.
Her roles in EY and Herbert Smith Freehills have enabled Caro to develop deep expertise in professional services. Caro also has experience in investment banking, media, FMCG and retail, healthcare, public sector and charities.
With three young children and carer responsibilities for a close relative, Carolyn has plenty of first-hand experience in balancing family and career.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- MA Modern & Medieval Languages, Cambridge University
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Accreditation, OPP
- Life-Styles Inventory Accreditation, Human Synergistics
- Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test Accreditation (MSCEIT), Evidence-Based Psychology
- Appreciative Inquiry Certificate, Positive Leadership Pty. Ltd
- Competency Design and Job Analysis Accreditation, SHL
- Occupational Testing – Level A and Level B Plus Intermediate, The British Psychological Society
- Facilitator and coach – EMEA, How Do You Do It
- Director, Nimble Career Coaching & Consulting
- Learning & Development Manager, Herbert Smith Freehills
- People Lead On Client Care Strategy, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Learning & Organisational Development Manager, EY
- Graduate Recruitment Officer, EY
- Associate, Russell Reynolds Associates
“I am passionate about people realising their potential at home and in their career and feel privileged to work with organisations who want to support their talent too.”
Jane Owen brings a creative edge to her workshops and executive coaching sessions. She specialises in helping teams and executives see new ideas and possibilities during times of change.
Qualified in Myers Briggs Occupational Personality Questionnaire and with experience including Senior Manager Learning & Development at EY, HR at Sears and Sales & Marketing at Thames Television, she has a deep understanding of talent management, corporate culture and commercial change.
Jane’s energy and perceptiveness help the people she works with to clarify their objectives and choices, develop skills and strategies, and ultimately achieve their goals.
As the working mother of Ben and Rachel, she is passionate about parents realising their potential both at home and at work.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Conversation Intelligence C-IQ Coach
- Chartered Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Member, International Association of Coaches Member, Institute Career Development
- Certi cate Business Consulting, Chartered Management Institute
- MSc Business Administration and Personnel Management, Aston University
- Licensed Career Coach, Firework
Myers Briggs Type Indicator, OPP and OPQ SHL
- Facilitator and coach How Do You Do It
- Principal Consultant, Techniques for Change
- Senior Manager, Learning & Development. EY
- Manager, Learning & Development, Sears plc
- Manager, Graduate Development, Sears plc
- Sales Executive, Thames Television
“I’m passionate about helping parents find
pragmatic and family-friendly ways to
contribute to the workplace and define how
they want to shape their lives, both as an
employee and as a parent.”
Suzi Arditti is an assessment and development consultant and business psychologist
with over 25 years’ commercial experience. Professionally trained in leadership assessment and development, Suzi has worked with managers at all levels in the private, public and charity sectors and regularly supports organisations in planning and delivering development and change programmes.
Suzi is an experienced mentor and coach at senior and middle management levels and has
completed the London Leadership Centre’s mentor training programme. Suzi’s approach is centred on the needs of the individual while strongly informed by her understanding of the commercial world. She is able to quickly build rapport and credibility with a wide range of people, at all levels.
As a single working mother of two teenage girls, Polly and Annie, Suzi has negotiated many
of the challenges faced by working parents, and is committed to supporting others in their journey.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- MSc Psychology, Open University
- BSc Psychology, Open University
- BA French and Spanish, Open University
- Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel
- Accredited and licensed to use all major
psychometric tools including WAVE, 16PF,
O.P.Q, Work Style Analyser, Firo B, Hogan
and Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Consultant to: BP, The Foreign and Commonwealth
Office, The Cabinet Office, Marks & Spencer,
Hachette Publishing, Heinz, WH Smith, Sainsbury’s,
The Co-operative Group, Asda, RBS and The NHS.
- Group Development and Succession Planning
Manager, WH Smith
“As a working father of two boys, I’ve personally experienced the trials and tribulations of balancing a career with family-life over a number of years. It doesn’t get any easier!
I believe that everyone can benefit from support in working out what they want as a parent and as a professional. Similarly, employers don’t always find it easy to adapt to the changing needs of parents, whilst still achieving demanding organisational goals. Working with people to navigate these challenges fits with my personal values around creating workplaces that are, above all, human places”
Roger Coles is a facilitator, coach and consultant with 25 years of experience in the fields of individual and organisational development. He has worked with managers and leaders in a broad range of industries including financial services, professional services, media and communications, retail, manufacturing, transport and automotive.
Roger passionately believes that there is untapped potential in all of us. He sees his role as providing developmental experiences that help people access this more readily, and channel it in the most productive ways to deliver personal and business success. He recognises that the modern business environment presents some unique challenges, which many of us feel ill-equipped to navigate. So, creating the right learning environment, where people feel able to look at themselves honestly and try out new things, is a key feature of his approach.
- BSc Psychology – University of Hertfordshire
- MSc Occupational Psychology – University of Hertfordshire
- Associate Certified Coach – International Coaching Federation
- Practitioner Certificate in Organisational Development – NTL Institute of Applied Behavioural Science
- Qualified in leading psychometric tools including MBTI, Hogan, FIRO-B, Facet5, Emotional Intelligence Profile (EIP) and WAVE
- Member, Division of Occupational Psychology and Special Group in Coaching Psychology, British Psychological Society
- Facilitator and coach – How Do You Do It
- Director – Keeping It Human
- Head of Leadership Development – British Broadcasting Corporation
- OD & Change Partner – Vodafone UK
- Learning & Development Business Partner – Virgin Media
- European Learning & Development Consultant – Chubb Insurance Company of Europe
Since becoming a mother, I understand the struggles of balancing parenting with working life. Learning patience with myself and others, accepting that I am only human and my unconditional love for my child have increased my empathy for others going through similar experiences. You can certainly count on me for your parenting journey – just get in touch!
Pamela is a highly qualified Chartered Occupational Psychologist (CPsychol) with over 12 years’ experience, specialising in leadership development (one-to-one and team coaching), assessment and training. She is fluent in three languages (English, German and Bengali) and is passionate about applying a multi-cultural perspective to her work. Pamela has delivered work in English and German to a range of large public and private sector clients and is confident at leading the room (face-to-face or virtual experience), quickly developing a genuine rapport with clients.
Combining strong commercial experience with academic rigour, Pamela brings expertise in emotional intelligence, resilience, derailment, learning agility, managing conflict, cultural diversity, influencing skills, effective communication and identification of leadership potential.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- How Do You Do It – coach and facilitator
- Company director – InsightAbility Ltd delivering coaching interventions to a number of FTSE 100 companies
- Hult International Business School – Adjunct Faculty for Leadership/Management MBA pathways
- Global Faculty Manager – Korn Ferry
- Lead Consultant – The Myers Briggs Company
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist (CPsychol), Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS), member of the BPS Division of Coaching, an EMCC (European Mentoring Coaching Council), EQA accredited coach and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner
‘I feel privileged to work with organisations to support individuals on their personal journeys to being confident and competent in making their career and life work for them’
Clair Hodgson knows how to bring out the best in people. A skilled facilitator of executive and high-performance teams, and qualified in Myers Briggs, she brings her considerable HR experience to every training and coaching session she leads. Her previous roles, including joint venture HR Director with Post Office Financial Services and First Rate Exchange Services, have given her valuable expertise in performance management systems, the establishment of HR functions and business restructuring.
Clair’s analytical skills, empathy and insight, make all the difference to the teams, executives and organisations she works with. At How Do You Do It, Clair has played an instrumental role in helping Deloitte reduce post maternity attrition from 19.4% to 8.3%.
As a working mother of two girls, Clair is passionate about helping people to reach their full potential whilst juggling the demands of all aspects of their life.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Chartered Fellow, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
- MA Human Resource Management, the University of the West of England
- BSc Politics, Bristol University
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Accreditation,
- OPP Emotional Competence Indicator Accreditation, Hay Group
- EMEA Director How Do You Do It
- HR Director, Post Office Financial Services and First Rate Exchange Services Ltd
- HR Business Partner, UK Financial Services, Bank of Ireland
- Senior HR Business Partner, Ernst & Young