Complimentary Working Dads’ Coaching Events for International Men’s Day
To celebrate International Men’s Day, we are offering complimentary places in Sydney and London for up to 30 dads at 2 taster events to sample our award-winning group coaching programme for working parents.
Often overlooked in the support given to working parents, dads are increasingly wanting an active role as parents whilst also maintaining momentum in their career. Drawing on over 13 years experience of coaching working dads, our taster event will cover some of the key topics from our longer group coaching programmes, providing an opportunity to discuss common challenges dads face in navigating career and parenting and gain insight into the solutions and strategies for making it work.
Attendees will benefit from:
- The opportunity to talk openly about the challenges of being a working parent as well as the chance to share and be offered solutions to address these issues constructively
- Building their understanding of the keys to ‘making it work’ across career, family and their organisation
- Developing strategies for combining parenting with corporate responsibilities so that they are more productive, satisfied and efficient in both areas of their life
- Meeting a relevant support network of professional dads
Organisations will benefit from:
- The opportunity to sample one of our flagship courses for working parents at no cost
- The chance to find out more about our style of working and programme content
- Gaining valuable feedback from your own employee about our courses and how they may fit with your working parent support programmes
- An overview and supporting collateral outlining our full range of employee support services
- A chance to show support for working dads on International Men’s Day
For more information and details about securing a place on one of the taster sessions, download the invites.