“I am passionate about people realising their potential at home and in their career and feel privileged to work with organisations who want to support their talent too.”
Jane Owen brings a creative edge to her workshops and executive coaching sessions. She specialises in helping teams and executives see new ideas and possibilities during times of change.
Qualified in Myers Briggs Occupational Personality Questionnaire and with experience including Senior Manager Learning & Development at EY, HR at Sears and Sales & Marketing at Thames Television, she has a deep understanding of talent management, corporate culture and commercial change.
Jane’s energy and perceptiveness help the people she works with to clarify their objectives and choices, develop skills and strategies, and ultimately achieve their goals.
As the working mother of Ben and Rachel, she is passionate about parents realising their potential both at home and at work.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Conversation Intelligence C-IQ Coach
- Chartered Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Member, International Association of Coaches Member, Institute Career Development
- Certi cate Business Consulting, Chartered Management Institute
- MSc Business Administration and Personnel Management, Aston University
- Licensed Career Coach, Firework
Myers Briggs Type Indicator, OPP and OPQ SHL
- Facilitator and coach How Do You Do It
- Principal Consultant, Techniques for Change
- Senior Manager, Learning & Development. EY
- Manager, Learning & Development, Sears plc
- Manager, Graduate Development, Sears plc
- Sales Executive, Thames Television