Associate Perth, Australia
“Empowering working parents to achieve success at work and home is an absolute privilege”
Lauren is an experienced facilitator and coach who is passionate about bringing How Do You Do It to the Perth market.
Her pragmatic and compassionate approach to facilitation is based on her specialized facilitation training in the working parent’s space, as well as her corporate experience in the legal industry.
Lauren has a passion for diversity and strives to provide working parents with tools, strategies and solutions to effectively manage the constant juggle of work and family life.
Lauren has 2 children (including an active toddler!) and is well versed in the challenges faced by working parents.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Business, University of Columbia (USA)
- Diploma in Law, University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma, College of Law, St Leonards
- Executive Coach and Facilitator, How Do You Do It
- Practicing Solicitor, various law firms
- Legal Consultant, Hudson Resources, Hong Kong
- Mentoring and Coaching, The Smith Family
- Speaker at various events across the legal and finance industries over a period of 10 years